Subject: RE: (LKLUS-528751) Vastus Teie pöördumisele: Automaatvastus Transpordiametist pöördumisele: Inquiry Regarding Guidelines for Cycling Infrastructure Near Parallel Parking (LKLUS-515041)
From: Zbyněk Janoška <[email-masked]>
To: "Transpordiameti klienditugi" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2025 16:18:27 +0200

To Whom It May Concern,

I hope this letter finds you well. My name is Zbyněk Janoška, and I am a 
researcher at the Transport Research Centre in Brno, Czech Republic. As part 
of our ongoing research on enhancing the safety of transportation 
infrastructure, I am currently conducting a comprehensive review of cycling 
infrastructure guidelines across European Union member states.

In particular, I am focusing on the design and safety measures for bicycle 
lanes situated adjacent to areas with parallel parking. I would greatly 
appreciate your assistance in providing information regarding any specific 
recommendations or guidelines in Estonia concerning this topic. 
Specifically, I am interested in understanding:

1.	Whether there are recommendations for making bicycle lanes wider when 
they are located next to parallel parking zones, and if so, the recommended 
or mandated width of the bike lane.
2.	Whether there is a requirement or recommendation to include buffer zones 
between bicycle lanes and parked vehicles, and if so, the recommended or 
mandated width of such buffer zones.
3.	Whether these measures are mandatory or advisory in nature within your 
national regulations or guidelines.

Your input would be invaluable in helping us compare and evaluate best 
practices across the European Union, with the ultimate goal of improving 
cyclist safety and encouraging sustainable urban mobility.

If any relevant documents or guidelines are available, I would be grateful 
if you could provide them, either as digital copies or through references to 
publicly accessible sources. Should you require further details about our 
research or have questions about this request, please do not hesitate to 
contact me.

Thank you for your time and assistance. I look forward to your response.

Yours sincerely,

Zbyněk Janoška
Researcher
Transport Research Centre
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
+420 602 240 738

From: Transpordiameti klienditugi <[email-masked]>
Sent: Wednesday, February 19, 2025 2:10 PM
To: Zbyněk Janoška <[email-masked]>
Subject:   (LKLUS-528751) Vastus Teie pöördumisele:   Automaatvastus 
Transpordiametist pöördumisele: Inquiry Regarding Guidelines for Cycling 
Infrastructure Near Parallel Parking (LKLUS-515041)

Hello

Please resend your previous message to us so we can respond.

Muretult kohale!

Kaja Peelo
Transpordiameti klienditugi
Telefon: 620 1200
www.transpordiamet.ee <http://www.transpordiamet.ee>

E-kiri ja selle lisad võivad sisaldada konfidentsiaalset informatsiooni ning 
on kasutamiseks ainult selles märgitud adressaadile.Selle e-kirja loata 
kasutamine, avaldamine või levitamine on keelatud. Kui te ei ole selle 
e-kirja adressaat, palume Teil viivitamatult võtta saatjaga e-posti teel 
ühendust ning kustutada e-kiri ja kõik selle koopiad.

  _____

Dear Customer Support Team,

I hope this email finds you well. I would like to kindly follow up on my 
inquiry sent on January 15th. Could you please let me know if there has been 
any progress? I would greatly appreciate any updates regarding the status of 
my request.

Thank you for your time and assistance.

Best regards,

Zbyněk Janoška
Researcher
Transport Research Centre
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
+420 602 240 738

From: Transpordiameti klienditugi <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Wednesday, January 15, 2025 12:34 PM
To: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 
Zbyněk Janoška <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: Automaatvastus Transpordiametist pöördumisele: Inquiry Regarding 
Guidelines for Cycling Infrastructure Near Parallel Parking (LKLUS-515041)

E-maily z adresy [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]>  nedostáváte často. Přečtěte si, proč je 
to důležité

Tere!

Suur tänu, et võtsite meiega ühendust, saime Teie kirja kätte!
Vastame Teile hiljemalt:
• infopäringule, märgukirjale, selgitustaotlusele 15 kalendripäeva jooksul;
• tagasisidele, teabenõudele 5 tööpäeva jooksul;
• taotlusele ja kahjunõudele 30 kalendripäeva jooksul;
• riigivara kasutamiseks andmise taotluste menetluse tähtaeg on kuni 60 
kalendripäeva;
• vaiet menetleme 10 kalendripäeva jooksul;
• elektroonilise mereinfosüsteemiga (EMDE) seotud päringule esimesel 
võimalusel.
Võtame kindlasti ühendust, kui vastamine võtab lubatust kauem aega.

Muretult kohale!
Transpordiameti klienditugi
Tel +372 620 1200
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
E,T,K,R kell 9:00-17:00 ja N kell 10:00-17:00
www.transpordiamet.ee <http://www.transpordiamet.ee>

________________________________________

Dear customer,

Thank you for contacting us, we have received your email!
We will aim to respond:
• to enquiries, memoranda and requests for explanation within 15 days;
• to feedback and requests for information within 5 working days;
• to applications and claims for damages within 30 days;
• administrative complaints will be processed within 10 calendar days;
• enquiries related to the Electronic Maritime Information System (EMDE) 
will be answered at the earliest opportunity.
We will contact you if our response will take longer than promised.

Safe travels!
Customer support of the Transport Administration
Phone: +372 620 1200
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
Mon, Tue, Wed, Fri 09:00-17:00 and Thu 10:00-17:00
www.transpordiamet.ee <http://www.transpordiamet.ee>

_______________________________________

Здравствуйте!

Спасибо, что связались с нами. Мы получили Ваше письмо!
Мы ответим Вам в течение:
• 15 дней на запрос, ходатайство о получении разъяснений и на информационную 
записку ;
• 5 рабочих дней отзыв и информационный запрос;
• 30 дней на ходатайство и требование возмещения ущерба;
• жалобы обрабатываются в течение 10 календарных дней;
• на запросы, связанные с электронной информационной системой морского 
документооборота Эстонии (EMDE), мы отвечаем как можно скорее.
Если ответ займет больше времени, чем указано выше, мы обязательно свяжемся 
с Вами.

Перевозки без проблем!
Служба поддержки клиентов Департамента транспорта Эстонии
Тел.: +372 620 1200
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
Пн, Вт, Сp, Пт. 9.00-17.00 и Чт 10.00-17.00
www.transpordiamet.ee <http://www.transpordiamet.ee>

---
Kiri on saadetud väljastpoolt valitsemisala.  Ärge avage kirjaga kaasa 
tulnud linke või manuseid enne, kui olete saatja õigsuses ja sisu 
turvalisuses kindel.

---

Kiri on saadetud väljastpoolt valitsemisala.  Ärge avage kirjaga kaasa 
tulnud linke või manuseid enne, kui olete saatja õigsuses ja sisu 
turvalisuses kindel.